Job description for Sales Admin at Jejak.in
- Support all administration related to Sales activities, administer and prepare the tender documentation.
- Maintain the report documentation and proposals.
- Administer the proposals, sales contracts, etc.
- Responsible for dealing with invoices and monitoring the payment from the Customer.
- Has at least 2 years experiences as Sales Admin or handling administrations.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as outside stakeholders and vendors.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and team management skills.
- Meticulous, efficient, responsible, and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task and operate under tight deadlines.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Jejakin aims to help tackle several environmental issues and help businesses to understand their carbon footprints, plan and monitor conservation and reforestation programs in making sure all are successful, measure the impact of each of the program (i.e. carbon absorption, water infiltration, air condition, and biodiversity), and offset their carbon emission or trade their carbon storage in our carbon exchange and marketplace. We encourage businesses and organizations to do well and do good.
Our long-term goal is to address different environmental issues by actively helping businesses and consumers to further understand their carbon footprint and allow them to easily access our technology to offset it.