Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Ruby Developer Distribusi Inovasi Teknologi
- Writing scalable Ruby code on the front-end & back-end
- Maintaining & improving existing code as well as working on new components
- Adding unit tests and assisting QA
- Performing support, identifying & fixing bottlenecks & bugs.
- Good experience with recent versions of Ruby & Ruby on Rails.
- Strong aptitude towards testing, preferably with frameworks such as RSpec.
- Good understanding of source-code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, or others.
- Experience with working with HTML, CSS, HTTP/S and/or other web technologies.
- Strong grasp on object-oriented development & design.
- Experience with development in the cloud (preferably AWS).
- Experience with RDBMS.
- Experience with using & developing RESTful APIs.
- Great communication skills, solution oriented attitude and working with global teams and partners.