Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Risk and Finance Intern Incomlend Pte Ltd
- Client's financial statements analysis
- Credit insurance limits application
- Trade documents analysis
- Customer's interview report redaction
- Financial and operational risk data entry
- Research, filing and maintaining of accurate and complete financial records
- General accounting month-end closing procedures
- Other ad hoc risk management and finance projects
- Must be a actively working towards a Bachelor’s in Business/Finance/Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory finance and accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Interest in alternative financing and/or commodities trading is a must
- Previous experience in trade finance or asset management would be an advantage
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.