Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Reporting & Compliance Executive Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd
- Assist the Reporting and Compliance Senior Accountant to identify, understand and interpret required regulatory and statutory filing requirements applicable for each entity within the Group.
- Prepare regulatory and statutory reports and information, for Senior Accountant’s review prior to release/submission to Management.
- Manage and monitor compliance to regulatory and statutory reports filed for each entity within the Group and report any deviation to the Senior Accountant.
- Research and remain apprised with the latest accounting standards and pronouncements, and explain any potential financial reporting impacts to Group Management.
- Act as the key contact person in the course of audits and/or assessments and the designated person to release requested information.
- Prepare financial reports and accompanying schedules in accordance with the requirements of each jurisdiction where Dreamscape operates for Senior Accountant’s review.
- Assist to identify, understand and interpret tax laws and regulations to countries that applies to the operations and domicile of each entity within the Group; contribute to develop solutions to manage the Group’s exposure to taxes.
- Research and evaluate impact of any new or revised tax laws and regulations that applies to the operations and domicile of each entity within the Group.
- Prepare tax calculation, returns (corporate tax and GST) and information prepared for assigned entities for review by Reporting & Compliance Senior Accountant.
- Assist in attending to tax inquiries received or handling tax assessments conducted by tax authority on assigned entities.
- Prepare Tax Report, to manage and monitor compliance to required tax filing and payments of all entity within the Group.
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy / Finance with 1 year relevant experience;
- Possess good Tax and regulatory compliance and statutory filing knowledge and requirements;
- Adept in Accounting standards and internal control process;
- Strong proficiency in excel and powerpoint;
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management;
- Strong problem-solving skill;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent team work and collaboration; and
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills