Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Remote UI/UX Designer at Scopic
- Design beautiful, thoughtful, and scalable interfaces for consumer and enterprise products
- Define, communicate, and get buy-in on UI/UX best practices with stakeholders across Engineering and Product
- Evolve high-level visual concepts into pixel-perfect designs (with whiteboarding and mock-ups in between!)
- Be the user-advocate, while working to align stakeholder goals and product requirements
- Gather key insights through data and user analysis to find users' unmet & unspoken needs
- Document UI/UX requirements and interactions to assist Product for development, training, and sales purposes
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to help build, test, and evaluate designs from idea to release
- Assist with training stakeholders during the Product roll-out process, providing support during the early stages of the launch
- Minimum 3+ years of Product UI/UX experience designing consumer and enterprise products
- Must have proven experience as a UI designer with strong visual design skills and the ability to create design systems
- Solid experience with responsive, mobile, and TV app design
- Experience in the media space preferred
- Strong understanding of UX design, knowledge of UX best practices, and the ability to create wireframes, user journeys and prototypes
- Proficient with industry standard tools (i.e., Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to create high fidelity designs for hand-off and collaboration with developers
- Self-sufficient, able to manage projects in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Takes initiative, team player, thoughtful, and action-and-results oriented
- Strong communication, documentation, organization, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to dive into and understand technology, workflows and structure behind Deluxe's software platforms, products and tools
- High command of verbal and written English with good communication and reporting skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours/weekends as needed
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.