Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Conform data collection and analysis for process mapping
- Value stream mapping to define “as-is analyses” and come up with recommendations for a future state based on business needs
- Ensure that best practices and key learnings are captured, communicated and utilized across the organization
- Assist in implementation of a monitoring and measurement system giving all participants and stakeholders a clear view of program status and performance against business objectives
- Formal education: Master or PhD in Technical area, i.e. engineering, science or similar
- Good analytic skills and LEAN toolbox with clear track-record of using LEAN principles and culture
- Good communication, training, consulting and team facilitating skills
- Experience with product- or technology development considered a plus
- Able to effectively deal with difficult situations and conflicts
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 13th month salary and other bonus policies of the company
- There is a chance to go to Norway for teamwork and training.
- All Social Insurance as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
- Excellent, challenging opportunities in a highly innovative organization, working with a variety of interesting technologies. You will be given the autonomy and flexibility to develop products in a very friendly, informal work environment with supportive Management, backed up by excellent staff retention.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events