Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in automation testing tool, such as Selenium or Catalon.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes. Such as JIRA, trello, etc.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus