Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Must have skills
Job description for QC Engineer (Testing) at Công ty Cổ phần Cơ điện lạnh (REE Corporation)
- Review and analyze system specification, collaborate with designer, BA, developer to understand requirements
- Create test cases, test script, test data and execute test (manual or automated - API) to ensure the highest possible project quality throught the software development lifecycle
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics
- Reporting test process and quality status to CTO/PM and Development Team
- Verify payment method via e-wallet ex: Momo, Zalopay ...
- Support and contribute ideas during product development
- Mentor junior members (for Senior level)
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Engineering/Electronic, or related experience
- At least 3 year in software testing
- Provides accurate estimates on test cases development and testing and achives them on time
- Experience with functional, non-functional and database testing.
- Experience with Jira or other project tracking tools
- Understands software development process: Scrum, Kanban
- Web, Application testing skills (Blackbox, API, UI/UX, performance/security testing)
- Strong sense of ownership
- High ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Experience in payment via e-wallets ex: Momo, Zalopay ...
- Product development mindset, open-minded and excited to learn new things
- Familiar with Agile projects, able to work in a fast-paced project cycle by adapting to ambiguous project objectives, changing requirements, and re-prioritized focus
- 100% salary from probation time; Social/ Health/Unemployment Insurance 100% from probation time (up to maximum basis following the regulation)
- Employee Care Package: Health-checkup once/ year; 24/24 Accident & Healthcare Insurance; Company trip; Allowances or Gifts on special events, Lunch allowances
- Annual Performance Review Bonus/ Incentive Bonus
- Gym & Yoga Fitness
- Training & development program