Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- At least have 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of manual and automated testing principles.
- Experience with bug tracking systems.
- Knowledge of test design techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing.
- Experience with at least one automation test framework.
- Results-orientated with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in English