Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Manager (Influencer Marketing Campaign) Leon
- Execute Influencer marketing campaign, starting from pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Pre-production: responsible for Influencers' reach out, fee negotiation, and lock the deal.
- Production: prepare the campaign brief, develop the production timeline, share the brief, and make sure all Influencers producing the content according to the brief and their scope of work.
- Post-production: collect Influencers' insights and prepare the campaign report.
- The role will also include:
- Day-to-day client-facing.
- Accompany Influencers whenever there's an event attendance & content production (video shoot/photoshoot) within their scope of work.
- Have min. 3 years of work experience in Project Management, specifically in Influencer Marketing Campaigns.
- Excellent skills in Project Management, Problem Solving, and Negotiation.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage