Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Management Executive (Remote) 42Race
- Communicating and supporting on-boarded clients on 42Race product features
- Maintaining updated knowledge of 42Race products and services
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by identifying client pain point
- Coordinating with other functional teams spanning across marketing, business development, operations, and product, for timeline planning and execution, to ensure the success of clients’ projects
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Business Development team to onboard and integrate new partners.
- 1 - 2 years of solid hands-on experience in project management
- Resourceful and creative in coming up with ideas that complements different channels to reach, engage and grow the 42Race community
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Passionate about digital products and problem solving
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally