Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Admin Confidential Company Talenthunt 2-002
- Schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Managing schedules
- Prepare progress reports
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Follow up project report
- Track project expenses.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Conduct research for team members.
- Create progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring administration or engineering
- Experience min. 2 years
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- ccurate and precise attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project,
- Able to work in face pace working environment
- Able to meet deadlines