Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Manager PT. Pinduit Teknologi Indonesia
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product roadmap and Go-to-market strategies
- Managing product led growth on the basis of data analytics besides ensuring product operation and adoption
- Managing and delivering projects by working closely with other Product Managers and Tech Team, also mentoring them.
- Translating product strategy into detailed product features and requirements / prototypes
- Work closely with designer and tech teams to ensure timely release of products
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience or exposure to gamification frameworks and understanding of key product metrics.
- Open-minded and able to adapt product development approach to achieve fast and effective outcomes, have the ability to move quickly between and/or combine Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Experience in working with data and analytics platforms such as mixpanel, clevertap, google analytics, Adobe Analytics etc is a MUST
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- English Speaking skills is a MUST
- Strong people orientation is desired to build a cohesive strong product leadership in the middle layer
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience in one or more areas - Risk, Payments, lending or e-Commerce
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle of B2B or B2C
- Experience leading technical products from inception to user adoption
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Commerce or equivalent preferred
- At least 1-year experience as managing projects or as a business analyst in financial institution or startup environment. Having a knowledge on lending business operation will be an advantage