Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Evaluate opportunities and plan efforts to maximize impact to our product and features definitions, requirements through variety of intelligent applications based on data mining and machine learning.
- Write user stories and use rapid prototyping methods to test workflows and feature designs.
- Understand clinician workflows, work closer with experts (doctors, specialists) and how our product can best fit into those workflows.
- Find sources of data to feed our machine learning models.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers and applied scientists to build successful products.
- Navigate us through the intricacies of privacy laws across of various market.
- Prioritize and address problems in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Own stakeholder communication and expectation management around product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) majors.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Product Manager.
- Passionate about using technologies to improve healthcare systems.
- Have a proven record as a problem solver, excellent in execution and timely delivery of projects.
- Attention to detail, including ability to manage multiple, challenging priorities at the same time.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and to step up to the tasks at hand with a sense of urgency.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience working in Agile engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.