Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Product Manager at Tix Id
- Develop full end to end product roadmap with strong product vision & strategy based on initial business ideas
- Create stellar product documentation & help establish processes to ensure seamless collaboration
- Collaborate, work together, chat, have fun with other stakeholders in TIX ID, most likely engineers, designers, business, marketing to solve user problems, improve experience and help achieve the company goals.
- Manage or lead project/features and effectively deliver based on the timeline to drive impact
- Be the voice of the users. Become the primary contact for users & stakeholders within the overall value chain
- Capture insights from partners feedback, experiments, research, and data analysis to identify trends and pinpoint the cause behind them; Translate these insights into tactical solutions to improve the product both on the back end side to the front end side
- Influence peers, stakeholders, and key executives through the use of data and logic
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in product management, preferably in a direct user/consumer centric organization & industry
- Fluent in English and a confident communicator. Being empathetic to users, partners and colleagues
- Demonstrated experience launching products (mobile and/or web platform) from ground up, with strong prioritization & requirement trade off expertise
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile development environment. You also need to know how to effectively implement team goals and deadlines
- Data-oriented with excellent analytical skills; Able to dig into data to discover nuances, and define & measure success on every project
- Familiar with advanced analytics tools to gather customer data and identify patterns