Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Management Intern Allies of Skin
- Being an integral part of product launches.
- Handling sales orders for both our e-commerce store and channel partners.
- Overseeing our company's online sales and presence.
- Executing all operational activities and provide administrative support where necessary.
- Managing expectations with channel partners, especially ship-by dates.
- Sending collaterals to different partners and regions where need arises.
- Liaising with the labs and regulatory boards to ensure that products (and packaging) are certified for sale in various regions.
- Assist in the sourcing of various components when needed.
- Generating reports for various marketing and partnership campaigns.
- Proposing new campaigns and targeting opportunities, where possible.
- Singaporean/ PR of Singapore.
- Minimally a diploma/ ’A’ level/ IB graduate
- Good command of English.
- Self-starter, independent, self-directed and meticulous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate and curious about the beauty industry
- Ability multitask and be able to prioritize tasks as needed.
- Innovative and creative – continuously assisting in looking for ways to drive improvement for the business in various ways.
- Be open to assisting in tasks outside of main job description.
- Experience the innerworkings of a successful local start-up.
- You will learn the importance of communication and urgency which is relevant in any role.
- You will develop the ability to multitask and undertake various responsibilities which will strength your organisational skills and confidence.
- You will improve your time management skills which is a crucial skill to have.
- Working in tight time frames will teach you how to be adaptable and flexible.