Job description for Procurement Officer (4 Months Temporary Maternity Leave) at PT Dgas Alam Semesta
- Able to identify potential and non-potential vendors, vendor survey and perform vendor assessment;
- Coordinate requests and ensure the completeness of the Material & Service Requisition (MSR) and Minor Purchase Request (MPR) forms;
- Search local vendors on the procurement database or online vendors based on MSR requests to get price quotes and comparisons;
- Create a Purchase Approval Form (PAF);
- Create a purchase order (PO) in the system, send it to the vendor, and archive the PO that has been signed by the vendor;
- Follow-up on delivery of goods/service to vendors in the procurement database for previously issued purchase orders;
- Complete the invoice with GRN;
- Make monthly reports & conduct vendor survey.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (S1) form a reputable university, any major (Industrial Engineering / Business/ Management/ Economic/ etc.);
- Minimun 1 years of relevant experience in transport, mining, energy, and logistic industry;
- Able to use SAP/ Accurate/ Sage 300;
- Good negotiation skills & analytical thinking;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Good in English both verbal and written communication;
- Willing to work at our Hea Offce in Jakarta Selatan.