Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description PR & Social Media Graduate Intern Livingword Communications
- Support communications activities for clients in the planning, execution and measurement stages of both PR and social media campaigns.
- Draft and edit media materials such as press releases, media pitches, bylined articles, Q&A documents, etc.
- Draft and edit social media copy and creative briefs for various platforms for B2B and B2C clients.
- Monitor relevant media coverage on mainstream media and social media.
- Develop and execute on communications schedule including industry events, speaking engagements, sponsorships.
- Support media engagement activities with updated media/influencer media lists.
- Plan and research for client and new business pitches.
- Project manage team and vendors, e.g. photographers, graphic designers, event management companies, etc. for communication and social media campaigns.
- Media monitoring and reporting for PR and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business administration or Diploma with some relevant working experience.
- Competence in a second language will be an advantage, especially Mandarin.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits