Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Performance Marketing Executive Dragonfly Asia Pacific
- You’ll develop strategies on where to place ads, deciding on how to use your budgets efficiently and working with the e-commerce team to ensure the traffic that you’re bringing is staying a while and punching the “add to cart” button on our sites and marketplaces.
- Primary areas of focus will be on Facebook, Google and prospectively Instagram as well as on TIKI and Lazada. This includes Facebook and Google Shopping ads.
- You’ll be making strategic investments on behalf of our wholesale partners like PNJ and Mobile World Group to help drive traffic to their stores too.
- You’ll largely focus on quality of traffic using measures like average session time, conversion rates. ROI and return visitor rates as your main success metrics for our internal business while efficiency measures such as CPC/CPM will be primary indicators for ads you place for our wholesale partners.
- You’ll work with our creative team to ensure that you have attractive and innovative banners and materials to help drive that traffic.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working on performance marketing, preferably for a consumer goods company or an established marketplace.
- You should have strong technical knowledge in social and search engine advertising.
- You should also have a solid understanding of Google Analytics optimisation and reporting and Facebook Business Manager
- You have a solid track record in your past work on bringing returns to the business. If you’re coming from a larger company, we’re more interested in what you accomplished than the larger business.
- You’re data-driven. You think hard about what’s happening with your customers and don’t settle for some standard formula in your campaigns unless it really aligns with the data and how your customers buy.
- You’re conscious of the value of money. Every project you do needs to deliver real benefits and ROI to the company.
- You’re used to working in a small team and building together from the ground up.
- Working proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a nice plus point.