Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Performance Marketing (Executive/Senior) Creatory
- Conduct market survey, develop marketing strategies, budgeting plans, marketing plans and etc
- Run, execute, and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns across platforms including Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram.
- Measure, optimize and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, CIR, CPO, CR)
- Perform keyword research to create priorities and attract target audiences.
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI, and maintain positive KPI trends;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Determine and report on daily/weekly pacing; the progress of tactics and revenue forecasts and budgets toward monthly/quarterly/annual target performance metrics
- Track and analyze campaign data to achieve business goals
- Qualification in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience in an agency or internal marketing team with hands-on proficiency within digital platforms
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven and decision making.
- Have ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong expertise in Google Adword, Facebook Ads is a big plus
- Commercial mindset and approach
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Fluent in English