Must have skills
Job description for Performance Digital Marketing at Dishserve
- Strategize and manage the monthly performance marketing budget across paid channels, campaigns, clients & KPIs with the goal of maximising efficiency of spend.
- Manage the performance marketing team to deliver all key projects within timeline and on budget.
- Looking for more efficient ways to allocate and optimize the budget throughout the month.
- Leverage our first party data to create custom targeting of audiences for ads to improve the efficiency of spend & improve the ad experience for our audience.
- Directly oversee the set up, implementation and optimisation process for performance marketing ads across social, display and search.
- Ensuring proper set up and delivery.
- Analyse the performance of ads on an ongoing basis to propose improvements to the performance of these campaigns and have a deep understanding of the market, the platforms and the trends to ensure we are always operating effectively and efficiently.
- Partner with third party advertising networks and agencies from time to time when needed to support the delivery of campaigns and ensure these partners deliver as required.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other marketing functions including content lead, CRM, etc to ensure alignment of strategies, plans & approach.
- Working with the marketing team as needed to produce assets to deliver your campaigns & ads.
- Report the performance of the marketing spend regularly to the broader teams with suggestions for improvement month on month and innovate to propose more efficient ways of operating and executing.
- Collaborate with the data team to ensure you have on hand the required data flow and analysis needed to perform at the highest level.
- Stay abreast of the market dynamics and changes in advertising regulations to ensure we are always compliant with platform policies and privacy regulations.
- >5 years experience in performance marketing in an agency setting
- Lead Generation Experience at considerable size (10K+ leads per month for several projects) and considerable complexity (not just lead gen on FB, but multi-step journeys)
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, FB Pixel, UTM Tracking, Google Analytics, Email Marketing.