Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Outbound Sales Development Representative - APAC Swapcard
- Consistently build a sales pipeline using discipline and motivation in outbound sales
- Balance inbound and outbound activities to drive the highest value sales pipeline
- Adoption and development of best practices for outbound sales efforts across direct calling and social media engagement
- Conduct research to adopt an approach strategy that ensures a relevant approach methodology with added value
- Appetite to learn and develop sales skills.
- 1+ year experience in outbound sales, or equivalent experience with a strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus!
- Availability to work in Singapore timezone
- Exceptional comfort while speaking on the phone and video conference
- Exceptional communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Organized, persistent, optimistic & charismatic!
- Experience in CRM technology or proven software usage capabilities
- Desire to learn and grow professionally within a sales environment
- Sales administration and pipeline management are critical for effectiveness in this role
- Experience in the event technology industry preferred
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits