To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Must have skills
Job description for Organizational Development Specialist (Corporate Client) at Dale Carnegie Vietnam
- Counsel training and coaching solutions to help customers' leaders and team improve and elevate their performance.
- Provide consultancy that ensures organizational development for customer in the long-run
- Embraces sincere CARES to others: Success in our sales is build on loyal customers, champions, and referrals. OD serves as a customer advocate and liaison for product management and development.
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations. Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals
- Keep learning, keep growing: OD is a life-long learner with great human relation skills, selling skills and a wide range knowledge from common senses to business, from HR development to economy and society.
- Be a part of Dale Carnegie team, OD represents core values of Dale Carnegie people including Pride, Ownership, Business Acumen, Integrity, Love & Cares.
- A competitive compensation package including base salary, sales bonus, insurance, healthcare, sales allowances and other equipment as laptop, grab,...
- Not only results are recorded. We appreciate true effort as well as positive attitude, intentional improvements and team spirit.
- Intensive training and coaching for your personal and professional development.
- A network of professionals in HR field and senior leaders from leading companies in Vietnam, in a variety of industry - a rich resources to learn, share and grow in your expertise.
- You will be a part of Dale Carnegie’s historical flows and approach to our global essences accumulated and fine-tuned through more than 100 years.
- A transparent and joyful working environment. We care more than work but a whole person. We respect personalities and supportively give feedbacks, offer help and encourage changes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business or related major
- 3+ years' of sales consulting or business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize works
- Passion to help, eagerness to learn
- Good self-leadership and motivation
- Enthusiasm, positivity, curious mind and gratefulness.
- Apply via Glints
- Join a screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager and OD Team
- Final interview