Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Operations Executive Ignition Global Consulting
- Certifications – all to be issued on time, reporting to Managers on issuance/renewals/re-issuance in advance (including new takeovers and change of management);
- Claims – maintains Running Sheets and emails to respective managers on the 6th of every month;
- Reimbursements – maintains Running Sheets and emails to respective managers on the 6th of every month;
- Liaising with crew managers on the above.
- Standard CP format for both Internal and External Charterers to be prepared and vetted by Legal department;
- All CPs to be signed prior to engagement;
- All CPs to be maintained including main terms/addendum in the shared folder, clear of all clusters;
- All Deviations from the standard CPs to be recorded and sent for management approvals;
- Tracking of all Receivables on a monthly basis as per CP (Excel Report);
- Standard TCDs to be prepared for all ships and maintained including new buildings/takeovers;
- All TCDs to be shared with 3rd party only after written approval from Fleet Manager.
- Shared with all vessels
- Off-Hire Claims (Running Sheet to be maintained and emailed to Managers on the 6th of every month);
- Del / Redel;
- Positioning Voyages;
- SDRs (Running Sheet to be maintained including open/close dates and emailed to Managers (on the 6th of every month);
- Check with every vsl for their SDR log every month (GL Shipmanager, Month End report).
- Quarterly Exco and Budget reports;
- Monthly Charter Hire Variance Report;
- Off-Hire Days
- Off-Hire Report (Monthly to be sent)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Detailed oriented, meticulous and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, innovative and independent.
- Good team player