Job description for Operational Manager at PT Ruang Market Milenial
- Manage all stores ensuring adequate cover for the shop floor for customer service opening & closing times, and replenishment. Sending a month in advance to the team.
- Lead and be responsible for recruitment, interviews, selection, training, and development of new employees.
- Carry out annual performance reviews on each team member in order to manage and motivate individuals as well as provide clear direction and support.
- Responsible for the induction and development of the team by providing on-the-job training and assessing progress, through written reviews and probations.
- Completing payroll activities, including sending new starters, employee changes, and leaver information to HR accurately and on time.
- Train and develop the team to ensure they deliver outstanding customer service.
- Reviewing the team performance by providing immediate feedback (both positive and development) in order to recognize and praise excellent performance and to develop areas of need.
- To identify and proactively manage any poor performance issues using appropriate company policy.
- Completing and updating all retail targets and communicating to the team.
- To ensure all HR and H&S policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To comply with Data Protection and GDPR regulations relevant to the business and ensure the correct practice is adhered to.
- Support the Head of Retail by ensuring a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service in all retail locations.
- Build a good supportive relationship with the Head of Retail, the Buyer, and the Management team.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Deputize for the Head of Retail in their absence