Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Node JS/React Programmer at Telogic LTD
- Design, Develop application-related projects or products.
- Test production of the entire team within the company and with customers.
- Bug fixes in the project or the company's products.
- Prepare for the installation, documentation and maintenance of products developed.
- May have to travel to get to work on client sites (Local / Overseas).
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in Technical (Computer/IT)
- Any gender, age and Indonesian Citizen.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 1 Year of working experience *in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Node JS/ React Programming experience as Front End / Back End Programmer
- Programming experience with MEN Stack (e.g. MongoDB, Express.js and Node.js) -- Node JS
- Programming experience with Web Service (e.g.: SOAP, RESTful, JSON) -- Node JS/React
- Programming experience with Web Development (e.g.: BOOTSTRAP, HTML5, jQuery, dataTables, AJAX) -- React
- Programming experience with mobile app at Android/ IOS is a plus
- Programming experience with UNIX/ LINUX environment is a plus
- Have experience with Versioning and revision control Software (e.g.: SVN, GitHub, GitLab) is a plus
- Have experience with Full Stack Programming is a plus
- Have experience as UI/UX Designer is a plus
- Can work alone or work as a team
- Able to read/write/speak English is a plus
- Love to Code same as Love your life.
- Trust in "Can Do" attitude.
- Fun to Solve Problem
- Work Life Balance
- Self and Fast Learner
- Love to Learn New Thing
- Good Programming Logic
- Have a good responsibility
- 13 months’ salary (THR)
- Performance bonus is based on employee contributions and the company's profits
- 15 days’ annual leave per year
- You can choose to work at home (Home office)1 day per week
- Company monthly lunch gathering, 1 free meal every month.
- Drinks (tea, coffee) & snacks available
- Official working hours 8 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday
- The working atmosphere is friendly & fun