Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description New Media Operation Specialist Silot Pte.Ltd.
- Responsible for the SILOT's new media account setup (including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.) and the daily operation and promotion of all channels;
- Plan, produce and deliver high-quality and communicative content (including in-depth drafts, graphics, posters, videos, etc.)
- Plan activities according to hot spots, festivals and other time to enhance the influence and attention of new media;
- Increase the number of fans, increase the attention and activity of fans, and interact with fans in a timely manner;
- Keep up with the development trend of new media platforms, pay close attention to benchmarking KOL, actively explore operation modes and seek cooperation;
- Fully understand user needs, collect user feedback, analyze user behaviors and needs, regularly form new media operation work reports, and track and analyze project implementation;
- According to the analysis of the operation of the new media, submit monthly data reports, feedback results and propose improvement plans.
- Bachelor Degree or above in journalism, communication, advertising design is preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years or aobove experience in new media operation and content planning, if in Internet / e-commerce industry is preferred.
- Proficient in PS, AI, AE, PR and other design software;
- Able to communicate daily and work through Chinese, English, and Indonesian;
- Excellent logical thinking ability and writing control ability;
- Strong pressure resistance, able to meet the challenges of different new work content;
- Active thinking, strong learning ability, good ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Have the ability of information collection and data analysis;
- Loves startups.
- Remote work options