Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At A.scend International, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with A.scend International allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At A.scend International, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for New Business Sales Representative- ENTRY LEVEL (2022 intake) at A.scend International
- Learn the our client’s product, messaging, and services
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, messaging, canvassing, leads management
- Participate in professional sales training as part of your development
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Build relationships with the decision makers at our target prospects
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Build relationships with your field and sales engineering, and marketing colleagues
- Expand your knowledge of field sales duties and responsibilities
- Shadow project managers and field sales team to learn the ins-and-outs of their day-to-day
- Set goals and chart path for promotion with your manager
- Play larger supporting role in driving early stage sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services; proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Work to develop new and effective tactics, campaigns to reach target accounts
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills; negotiation experience a plus
- Enjoys the thrill of the “hunt”
- A well-developed sense of self-accountability, motivation, and ambition
- Technology and business savvy
- Understand sales performance metrics and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques is a plus (including cold visits/cold calling)
- Familiarity with Google and MS Suite, etc