Job description for Network Security Enginer at Subsidiary Of Pt Rajawali Global Asia
- Design, develop and maintain company network
- Perform network system hardening using firewalls, IDS, anti-malware, VPN, SSL, and other technologies.
- Perform penetration testings on network and web applications.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Collect and review system logs.
- Document network topology ND security procedures.
- Working knowledge of networking technologies, including: TCP/IP addressing, routing, switching, load balancing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VPN.
- Knowledge of information security methodologies.
- In-depth troubleshooting with proven analytical and problem solving ability.
- Experience with system, security and network monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience with security appliances or equivalent open source technologies (Cisco firewalls, Snort, OpenVAS, Wireshark, Splunk).
- Hands-on experience with Unix or Linux systems in secure environments.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols and networking packet analysis.
- Experience with firewall rule configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement necessary security controls to meet business and security requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure.