Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Multimedia Editor / 2D Animation Artist ( WFH ) at Xii Braves / Century Game
- Design and produce game videos (trailers) and all other video presentation requirements
- Create basic of character or model rigging and 2D animation
- Create visual FX for videos material
- Manage and maintain the company’s websites
- Work closely with the Art Director and Marketing Manager to design marketing materials for social media and live events
- To assist in other 2D art-related requirements, such as logo design, UI icons design, etc
- Diploma in Fine Arts, Web Design, or Multimedia.
- 1-3 years’ experience or equivalent experience related to the industry
- Knowledge in character or model rigging and 2D animation is a big plus
- Willing to learn new animation tool and software
- Highly Proficient in Adobe After Effects and other software used for VFX.
- Proficient in Graphic Design software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledgeable in Print requirements.
- Highly proficient in video editing software such as adobe premiere pro.
- Working knowledge of Web design and basic HTML 5.
- Knowledge of the importance of video and web standards, accessibility, usability, and speed.
- A team player presenting an eagerness to provide value and positive attitude.
- Digital Painting using Adobe Photoshop is a not a requirement but a big plus