Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Create highly engaging complex animations in different media and platforms, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with UI/UX designers and strategy team to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas. •
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics. •
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.