Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Mobile Engineer Ralali.com
What You Will Learn
- Work and collaborate with other passionate mobile developers to bring the most delightful and useful services and apps to life. You will be responsible for researching, configuring, coding and developing network-based mobile applications for mobile platforms.
- Research, design, test, deploy and maintain high-performance Android/iOS applications
- Analyze and maintain product features defined by the product manager.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Oversee the writing program code and ensure the usability and stability of the app.
- Debugging and root cause analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or any related areas.
- More than 4 years in building a robust application using JAVA (for Android Dev) and Swift (for iOS Dev).
- Outstanding knowledge of GIT and scrum methodology.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, product managers, QA engineers, and other product engineers.
- Internet product development experience is a plus
- Live Android application on the Android Market or Apps Store is desired
- Solid experience with Android Application Development (from start to deployment)
- Experience with Android Middleware, System Architecture and Source Code
- At least one Android Application published in the App Store
- Strong UI Design/Development
- Experience with Multi-threaded applications
- Experience with iOS or Flash is a plus
- Experience with Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, Interface Builder
- Experience with various J2EE framework and webapp
- SQL experience
- REST based web services – xml/json