Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Mobile Apps Developer Halodoc
- Drive entire implementation from design to release for key features
- Evaluate new technologies and device platforms; provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations
- Work on both effectively crafting a great user experience and architecting reliable systems
- Develop unit tests and useful code documentation
- Use your expertise in the Android and iOS platform to define an innovative roadmap for the product
- Passionate about Android Platform
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Applying solid CS & OO design principles when building apps
- Expert level java experience and android application development experience
- Ability to architect solutions from scratch as well as jump in & refactor large existing code base
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding for UI design principles.
- Experience is multi-threaded programming
- Experience in writing apps that work well in resource constrained devices
- Understanding of SQL databases & memory mapped object stores, Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with Unit test cases, RESTful APIs to connect iOS apps to back-end services
- B.E/B.Tech in CS or related field, or equivalent experience.