Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Mobile-app Developer PT Abadi Rajawali Semesta
- Design and build logistic applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Bachelor Degree (IT Preferred) fresh graduated are welcomed
- Working experience in Android App development is preferred
- Proficient in Java and Android development studio
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of Mobile App design principles and interface guidelines
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Remote work options