Job description for Mid-Senior Accountant at Everest Education
- Verify documentation (check invoice, contract, other supporting document) and make petty cash reimbursement to staff; conduct cash count at month end;
- Overall invoice issue system (company software, financial invoice) and assist other departments for any issues related to invoice issued to students/families;
- Complete monthly bookkeeping entry (including revenue and salary entry) by given deadline;
- Prepare all kind of reports related to revenue on a timely basis and requested by management team;
- Prepare the reconciliation of all balance sheet items (assets and liability accounts);
- Prepare the monthly Activity Based Costing (“ABC”) report and provide analysis;
- Assist MKT team to register company promotion program;
- Provide monthly expense report report to budget controllers;
- Check and ensure timeline submission of periodic reports related to taxation (VAT, PIT, CIT, FCWT and all other taxes) and statutory compliance (DPI, Statistic);
- Calculate quarterly sales commission;
- Assist with annual audit;
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions, preferably in foreign companies;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Good understanding of business language, practices, and settings;
- Good knowledge of tax and compliance regulations
- Good command of MS Excel, MS Word and accounting software (preferred Misa);
- Demonstrated drive, self-starter, hard-working, self‐aware, and willing to learn;
- Responsible, diligent, attention-to-details, and result oriented.
You’ll really stand out if you have…
- ACCA qualifications are preferred, but not required.
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary, and Annual Performance Bonus;
- Unlimited Vacation Policy;
- Social and Private Health Insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Company dinners, team lunches, offsite retreats, 5-for-5 stipends, etc.
- Mentor-Mentee Program;
- Advanced Studies Grant for personal development;
- Substantial opportunity and training for career development.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events