This job post is managed by
Job description for Merchant Outreach Associate (Malaysia) at FoodLine
- Work closely with the Business Development Representative to receive the leads generated for Singapore's Market (e.g., F&B merchants, Event Spaces, Corporate Clients) and compiled from various sources
- Initiate outbound prospecting efforts, including making phone calls, messaging, and sending personalized emails, to engage potential clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective clients, introducing the company's products/services.
- Conduct research on potential clients to gather valuable information and insights for effective sales interactions.
- Set up appointments and follow-up meetings between potential leads and the Business Development Team.
- Maintain regular communication within the team to provide updates on lead progress and outcomes.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets for lead conversion and revenue generation.
- Education level: Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar sales role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage potential clients effectively.
- Goal-oriented, driven to meet and exceed KPI set.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable with making outbound calls and sending personalized emails to potential clients.
- Need to work from home and possess your own laptop/PC with good internet access.
- Working days and public holidays to follow Singapore calendar. Off in lieu will be given if you are working on Malaysia public holidays.