Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Media Sales/Business Development at Đại Việt Group
- Responsible for media sales target assigned by leader/ BDD; executing strategy to drive media sales across the business;
- Proactively contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings, identifying customer need and business opportunities;
- Developing and Maintaining strong relationship with client, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders;
- Developing quotes, proposals and presentations for clients, be in charge of client pitching;
- Coordinating with all relating teams (marketing team, product team...) to ensure timely and successful marketing services delivered, monitor the execution and report on the performance;
- Supervising & developing comprehensive training program for team members, helping team members develop their skills.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing/Business Administration/PR Communication or other related fields. MSc degree is a plus.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager in a marketing agency (3 years or more);
- Experience in marketing strategy development, delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing, social media..., extensive understanding and good sense of market/customers' needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Creative, good leadership skill;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events