Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Specialist Eden Kitchens
- Eden Kitchens is looking for a capable Marketing Specialist to plan and execute our digital campaigns to target the F&B Businesses & Consumers, deal with our social media agency, and help our merchants in branding and marketing.
- At Eden Kitchens, you are the magician that enlightens and creates awareness of our services to our target audiences. Without you, we might very well be a myth. So, if you love coming up with out-of-the-box ideas, this might just be the job for you.
- Develop end-to-end marketing strategies for Eden Kitchens’ social media, including the contents, type of posts, frequencies, budgeting, etc.
- Create a monthly calendar for the marketing plan that will be conducted
- Coordinate, follow up, and review the marketing contents with the social media agency.
- Lead and supervise the whole marketing process in Eden Kitchens.
- Conduct evaluation to find the best fit marketing strategies for Eden Kitchens and create the next action plan.
- List all our merchants' needs in terms of marketing and branding, create the timeline and action plan, execute it, report to the merchants/team, and evaluate for the next steps.
- Conduct KOL partnerships and execute giveaways for our merchants, including contacting the influencers, coordinating with merchants for item delivery, and reviewing the effectiveness.
- Manage, adapt, and overcome any challenges that arise concerning services or marketing programmes provided
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients regarding our marketing services provided.
- We are looking for candidates under 25 years old with 1-2 years experience in the field. If you have previous experiences as a marketing team leader would be a great plus.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university with a degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Communications, Design, etc.
- Exceptional and effective verbal and communication skills
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Proficient in Ms Office & Adobe Suite
- Fluent in both English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Able to convert marketing data into insights
- Ability to design is a plus
- Effective team player and a great leader
- Highly motivated and has an outgoing personality
- Has great initiatives and take ownership over your work
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Displayed ability to excel under pressure
- Flexible work hours