Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Intern (Content Creation) Lendor
- Writing for the Lendor's blog and producing visual content to complement the posts
- Producing visual content and copywriting for our social media platforms
- Crafting electronic direct mail marketing campaigns, including visual content and copywriting
- Support online promotion e.g. landing page contents, social media campaign, etc.
- Research on various communities needs
- Engaging with online audience and customers
- Assist Marketing lead in supporting different customer segments
- Assist with administrative tasks for the Marketing Team as required.
- Must write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to research and analyze audience preferences and stay up-to-date with current trends.
- Must demonstrate a general understanding of social media channels and influencer marketing. Hands-on experience is a plus.
- Can handle both creative and analytical tasks
- Comfortable with working independently.
- No prior experience required.
- Must be endorsed by University
- Singaporeans only
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date)
- Only full-time interns will be considered (6 months)
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events