Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Marketing Executive Boost Commerce
- Work with the team to define and execute the Growth Strategy (including marketing strategy, content marketing).
- Develop and execute conversion rate tests across digital channels to increase engagement and optimize conversions funnels to drive growth.
- Develop measure and tracking method for product activation, usage and renewal, measured by key SaaS Metrics: such as CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn rate%.
- Define and optimize search term, optimize on-page SEO. Analyze digital marketing data and provide recommendations to increase the company’s web traffic, conversions of new leads and existing contacts, and company awareness.
- Monitor, measure and report on digital marketing performance including paid marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and marketing analytics reports.
- Work with product team to define go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature (ads, video, tutorial, blog, knowledge base, etc.)
- Work with the team to define and execute brand identity of the app and the company. Increase confidence and trust, and maintain good brand image across channels - Social Marketing
- Work with the team to Define Partnership strategies (including referral program) and event planning and process to maintain good relationship with Host Platform and Partners (apps, themes, agencies, influencers) in the ecosystem and reach out new partnership opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to digital marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
🔒 Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Having track record of executing Digital Marketing work (at least 2 year experiences)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively as part of a highly integrated team.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
📌 Preferred Qualifications
- IELTS > 6.5
- Having track record of executing Digital Marketing work for a SAAS or online product company
- Proficiency with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience measuring and reporting on data analytics for all digital functions.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in web analytics software (Google Analytics) and keyword tools.
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Macbook provided after probation period
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
- Monthly company party and quarterly company trip
- Free online learning and Reimbursement for selected courses.
- Free access to the co-working space
- Annual Health Checks
- Allowance for gyms, fitness, yoga plus cash bonuses for lots of occasions around the year.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure;
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members;
🗓️ Job Type
🕰️ Working time
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
- We're Boost Commerce, a global team of eCommerce experts who are driven by our clients' success. Whether if it's setting up and optimizing Shopify stores, customizing themes, or providing consultation and white label services, we'll get it done professionally.
- We remove the technical headaches of running an online store so that owners can focus on growing their business, increasing conversion rates, and making more sales.
- Located in over 5 countries and working with customers from more than 100 countries, we're a remote team first. This culture allows us to invest in the best people without being limited by geography.
- We give you the freedom to get your job done from wherever makes you the happiest and most productive. Aside from our remote culture, we also regularly have online/offline meetups to connect everyone and make sure you get the necessary support you need to complete your work.
- If you're responsible, talented, and would love to work anywhere on this lovely, blue planet (and not a boring cubicle), come join our team and let the journey begin!