Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing & Partnerships Executive/Manager Singapore Institute Of Directors
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, to drive membership growth and retention, as well as participation in SID’s courses, events and programmes.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimise end-to-end member experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Analyse membership trends via data analytics and provide recommendations to reduce membership attrition.
- Manage SID’s branding efforts to increase awareness, recognition and loyalty. Ensure consistency in branding efforts across all SID channels.
- Drive development of new website and UX design
- Drive membership engagement via curation of member’s newsletter and other activities.
- Work with potential partners to discuss benefits that will enhance SID’s membership value proposition.
- Manage selected SID Committees (e.g. Marketing & Communications) as Corporate Secretariat.
- Drive other marketing efforts, including creation of marketing collaterals and videos.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and recommend adoption where appropriate.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in driving digital marketing efforts.
- Possess experience in driving digital and traditional marketing initiatives and programmes.
- Highly analytical with ability to crunch and analyse data.
- Well organised multi-tasker who is able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, write effective copy and create compelling content to engage members.
- Possess experience in website development and user design.
- Ability to identify potential partners to create a suite of benefits for members.
- Some experience in managing committee(s) with volunteers preferred, though not mandatory.
- Eye for detail, with good aesthetic sense.
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events