Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Marketing Analyst at Altea Care (pt Sehat Digital Nusantara)
- Supporting marketing team in managing overall marketing campaigns for one or more campaigns under the Platform team.
- Responsible for analysing, optimizing, and strategizing the App Install, User Acquisition, and transaction
- Track and measure all digital marketing metrics including, but not limited to, actual spend, conversion volumes, ROAS metrics, optimization per day, GDS, etc.
- Analyse a large set of data to identify market trends, user behaviour, and insights for recommendation of marketing and business strategy.
- Responsible in campaign execution in one or more display media sub-channels, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google Display Network, Programmatic Media
- Analyse and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into insights and recommendations for revising the campaign strategy.
- Correlate quantitative and qualitative data to optimize new campaigns, taking into consideration consumer behaviour, product selection, and potential revenue.
- Growth-hack organic digital marketing investment by implementation of scalable digital marketing across channels covering key identified target consumers.
- Plan short term marketing growth strategy in respective countries, responsible for executing digital marketing budget and usage monitoring.
- Dual reporting line to Digital Marketing Manager
- Formal education min s1 (any major is welcome, but applied math / engineering is preferred)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytic 4, Firebase, Mixpanel.
- In-depth experience with CRM & Advertising tools like MoEngage, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads
- Have at least 1-2 years prior experience in Digital Marketing preferably in Application based company
- Have a solid and proven track record in driving app install growth and user acquisition
- Intermediate understanding of Digital Marketing Mix (including how it works on both app & mobile web + desktop)
- Analytical thinking & good numerical reasoning skills
- Fast learner & like to challenge new things with Intellectual curiosity.
- Proficiency in Excel or similar data processing tool.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English, self-driven, strive for excellence
- Knowledge in programming and data processing is a PLUS.
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits