Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Logistics Coordinator / Executive Spectrum Ingredients Pte Ltd
- Preparation and processing of all import shipment orders, contracts and all documentation.
- Prepare and submit purchase contracts, sales contracts, proforma invoices to suppliers and customers.
- Ensure accuracy in products, pricing and invoicing
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas vendors/customers, freight forwarders , carriers and 3PL.
- Monitor and follow-up with suppliers/customers to ensure on-time and accurate shipping document submission
- Rectify problems and coordinate with suppliers/carriers on damages on products/container, shortages and non-conformance to specification/CoA from incoming shipments.
- Liaise with Regional Sales Office, quality control and import department on shipping arrangement, e.g. quantities to be shipped, packing, shipping details, order fulfilment and preparation of labels for extended products.
- Responsible for customer invoicing generation and co-ordination between Customers and Accounts department.
- Coordinate the submission of weekly &/or monthly report to Malaysia Sales Office.
- Preparation and printing of 3P labels for Malaysia exports, extended shelf-life products before exporting the cargo.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on current operational procedures and take steps for improvement and cost savings.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those in the team, as well as cross-functionally.
- To ensure proper upkeep of the documentation system and filing of the export proof of documents (Resit Rasmi, K1 Form and CCP).
- Dispatch original customs clearance documents to customers and to ensure that customers receive the documents on time.
- Assist on any other admin adhoc duties as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Experienced in processing import shipments and documentation for F&B products
- Familiar with Malaysia trucking shipments, incoterms and documentation coordination preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV software strongly preferred
- Prior customer service/sales experience preferred
- Must be good in English
- Must be motivated, self starter and able to multi-task
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9am - 5.30pm) and alternate Saturdays (9am -12.45pm)
- Preferably Singaporeans
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Medical coverage
- Team building events