Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Livestream Technical Producer (Video Production Company) at Mediashock Productions Pte Ltd
- Virtual Show Producer (technical). Conduct technical checks, rehearsal and show with remote speakers. Run the technical aspects of the virtual show with the tool of choice for livestreaming.
- Asset Curation & Preparation. Curate and check show assets, including but not limited to opening videos, countdown timers, interstitials, overlay frames, lower thirds, closing videos.
- Hybrid Show Producer (technical). Co-design the technical schematic for hybrid event, whether locally or based outside of Singapore.
- Content assembly (multi-language). Prepare and check assets (subtitles or simultaneous intepretation) for multi language livestream or on-demand playouts, including but not limited to Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese and Mandarin.
- Working experience in livestreaming, including the use of OBS, VMix, Streamyard, audio mixers and livestreaming platforms.
- Technical appreciation for the components for a Livestream and Hybrid event
- Remain composed under stressful conditions
- Basic presentation and communication skills in engaging stakeholders
- Familiarity in NDI workflow would be advantageous.
- Appreciation of production workflow, including video animation, language translation and managing hybrid events will be advantageous.
- You thrive learning and working for brands in the tech industry and being part of its transformative landscape excites you.
- You like seeing your work make an impact with communities and creators
- You enjoy work on projects across regions and cultures.
- You enjoy working with a bunch of close knitted and collaborative team.
- You feel great about the strict attention to detail and high standards.
- You appreciate a nurturing environment where you can grow professionally and personally.
- You believe that strict brand guidelines restrict your creativity
- You prefer to work with strict start and end work time. You will get to work across timezones, and across cities. The work hours will be sustainable in general, but there will be days that you need to pull off late nights and early mornings to cater to cross time zones.
- We do not micro-manage. If you are looking for a job, where someone tells you what to do every single day, this might not be the right role for you.
- You hate working with unknowns. Even with the growing team, we don’t have all the how sorted out. Our best team mates will feel excited figuring out together. If this is not for you at this stage of your career, we respect that.
- Apply as prompted in this site.
- When contacted by us, provide as much details as you can. You can list down questions you have for us too.
- We receive your completed form and portfolio
- We invite you for a video call interview to discuss working style and culture
- We invite you to respond to a mock client brief (we will provide you with the necessary information and the brief)
- We meet up face to face, to make sure we love each other to go on this journey together
- $3,000 to $4,200 per month