Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Legal Officer at Mekari
- Offering counsel on a variety of Legal Issues.
- Advising executives within the company.
- Working alongside other departments within the company.
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
- Other tasks beyond business contract matters that might be needed to support the operation of the company, prepare company documentation for particular purposes, etc.
- Handling mostly the contract preparation, drafting, and reviewing especially for business agreements – revenue-generating type of contracts in the areas of among others: e-commerce, financial technology, logistic, insurance, digital products, etc
- 3-5 or more years of legal experience in a corporate setting, preferably from a technology company
- Experience in drafting a business contract and contract negotiation
- Excellent teamwork
- Excellent communication in written and oral to liaise with business stakeholders. Able to communicate in English (written and oral) would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience in advising non-legal persons on legal risks
- Experience operating in ambiguous circumstances
- Able to be proactive and take initiative
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills