Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Prepare, track and monitor the submission of regulatory reports in a timely manner, including reports related to Business
- Plan, cooperation proposal, and any other reports to Regulators
- Manage, review and evaluate Company’s SOP/policies to identify hidden risks or common issues and provide a recommendation, including ensuring corrective actions are carried out and executed properly
- Conducting and developing compliance socialization program and training for internal stakeholders
- Conducting socialization of new regulations issued by Regulators and ensure any updates are appropriately incorporated into internal policies and procedures
- Actively communicate with the company’s partners for any compliance-related inquiries
- Carry out independent legal research and give accurate and timely counsel in a variety of legal topics
- Doing advisory and review on company’s legal document
- Assisting and working alongside the rest of the legal team in collaboratively managing all legal matters and affairs.
- Take care of all company legality and licensing
- Strong knowledge of OJK, BI, and PPATK Regulations, including but not limited to reporting obligation and transaction monitoring
- Effective legal research and experience in drafting legal documentation in both English and Bahasa
- Min. 3-5 years of experience, with a minimum of 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Bachelor Degree in Laws with the strong academic result
- Successful record in developing, implementing, and maintaining compliance system and relevant internal standard procedure and guideline