Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Learning Quality Management Support Lingotalk
- A University student / fresh graduates (preferably majoring in education or research-related field)
- Understand any basic foreign language(s) (Spanish/Korean/French/Mandarin)
- Experienced and/or interested in education research
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ready-to-learn attitude & an eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Create standardized material guidelines
- Ensure the quality standard for all learning materials
- Work collaboratively with tutor(s), Program Development, and Learning Media Project.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options