Must have skills
Job description for Learning Development Internship (Jakarta) - WFO at Sertifikasiku.com
- Developing Program development strategy and plan for programs and projects.
- Developing curriculum and syllabus for all products and classes main point projects.
- Developing learning experiences for all educational programs and projects.
- Working and collaborating with the production team to ensure the learning materials produced match established objectives.
- Structuring content and activities for optimizing learning.
- Conducting any research required to improve learning and teaching methods.
- Managing digital talent accelerator and act as an orchestrator that connect to academy, technology, and marketing & sales team.
- Major in education.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Having a research background is a plus.
- Having working experiences in designing learning program is also a plus.
- Able to multitask, do learning resource and analyze result effectively.
- ability to work in start up environment.
- Undergraduated Bachelor's Degree or Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Detail oriented, self-starter, and able to work under minimum supervision
- Tech-savvy with demonstrated portfolios on the enhanced materials development.
- Familiarity with ADDIE / SAM Design methodologies
- Tech-savvy with demonstrated portfolios on the enhanced materials design.