Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- 5+ years of experience as Learning & Development Manager or a similar position in a multinational company
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (Master degree or a Professional HR Certification is an advantage)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods and act as a point of contact for talents until on board
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and English language proficiency is a must
- Deep understanding of HR and talent management practices including Talent Acquisition strategies and execution maintain Talent Operations with zero error tolerance and a basic understanding of Employee and Industrial relations
- Proven of drive-in managing team and agile with working cultures including keen to learn of business acumen and business process
- Experience working in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoy learning about their cultures