Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Search for potential KOLs by the program's criteria on platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok or other suitable platforms to build powerful brand experiences.
- Involve in ideation/creation of influencer campaign in acquiring & maintaining KOL/influencers.
- Selecting, dealing, arranging meeting and reminding on each account to execute the campaign.
- Follow up report to improve program quality and ensure KOLs hit their targets in each activity.
- Track, care and evaluate performance of KOLs.
- Highly passionate in luxury fashion industry
- Bachelor Degree in any major
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing KOL/influencers
- Proven experience in handling broad range of talents (celebrities, artists, influencer, etc)
- Critical thinking, multitasking & creative thinking
- Excellent communication, negotiation capability, project management
- Microsoft Office literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage time and plan well, build lasting, sustainable relationships and maintain long-term contact with KOLs
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and constantly changing to achieve innovative solutions.